Friday, February 24, 2006

Can a good Salesperson, Sell almost anything?

Professional Sales Techniques

“Can a good Salesmen, Sell almost anything”….

Well, I have personally found that I had to change the “Wording” for me to become effective and the wording I use….

Is “A good Salesperson can assist people “Buying & Owning” almost anything”

The last statement is based on the people wanting to Buy & Own and having a “Need”… to “Buy & Own”… The salespersons responsibility is to find the need and assist.

No Need, No Sale…. No Need to Sell….

If there is a NEED…

Then all the Salesperson, needs to do is develop Rapport and Establish Trust…

That is a bit of an over simplification, but it is what I have found that works “Head and Shoulders” above the rest… and it is very easy to learn….

Strangely, I have found that were there is the least amount of Trust between Vendor and Buyer, is in the area of Real Estate…..

Kevin Barrett

Professional Sales Techniques

No comments: